Your Speaker on 16th May 2018 is Michael Sherry.
Wednesday 16th May 2018
Calyco Room, St James’ Buildings,
Oxford Street, Manchester
Followed by drinks and a chance to discuss the issues.
A general update and specific issues including:
• Part 7 Ch1 to 4 overview
• the general background;
• Grays Timber, Tower Radio, UBS, Cyclops etc.
• salary reduced and dividends on new acquired shares
• voting/not voting for dividends shortly after acquisition –
effect on value?
• ERS return where shares are SEIS/EIS?
• gifts between shareholder “partners” to reflect changing
contribution to business
• demergers share exchanges etc and s.431?
• employee control defence when s 431 absent?
• effect of purchase of own shares on value