Wednesday 4th March 2020 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Red Room 3 The Plaza
Old Hall Street, Liverpool
Followed by drinks and a chance to discuss the issues.
No charge for attendance.
Your Speaker on 4th March 2020 is Michael Sherry
• What is a “realistic view of the transaction”
• A review of the case law including:
• Barclays Mercantile, UBS, Rangers,
• Are the rules different for different taxes?
• Hull City Tigers
Are the rules different for tax and for other areas of law?
• Mozprom v Pugachev
• What will leaving the Europe Union mean?
As with previous sessions Michael will be working through some examples. However if participants would like to raise their real life problems that would be welcomed. Any specific examples you would like to raise should be sent to us a week before the session.
Numbers for these sessions are strictly limited. Early booking is essential – please email email@example.com