The seminar will discuss contentious areas and common pitfalls. The focus will be on navigating Schedules of Loss and Counter Schedules.
Tuesday 7th June 2022, 4pm-4.45pm. Your speaker is:
Date of Call: 2009
Charles regularly acts for both Claimants and Defendants in complex, high value, clinical negligence cases. Recent cases have involved:
- Representing the Defendant at a JSM where the Claimant was pleaded in excess of £1.4million.
- Representing the Defendant at a JSM where the Claimant pleaded his claim at £900,000.
- Acting for the Defendant on a Fatal Accident Act claim pleaded in excess of £1million.
- Acting on behalf of a Claimant who suffered a delayed diagnosis of slipped femoral epiphysis.
- Acting on behalf of a Claimant suffering from severe brain damage alleged to be the result of negligently performed cardiac surgery. The Claimant will require care for life.
- Acting on behalf of a Claimant who suffered an injury to his brachial plexus as a result of shoulder dystocia.
The Seminar will take place virtually on Tuesday 7th June 2022, 4pm-4.45pm.
Please reserve your place by email to firstname.lastname@example.org