Date: 7th February, 2017
Venue: Ground Floor, The Plaza
Surgery: 4.15pm – 5.15pm followed by a small drinks reception
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th January 2017
Topics covered will include case studies on:
- Liquidations where shareholder involved in same/similar business subsequently
- Property SPVs with distinct shareholders – purchase by one – risks to CGT treatment to others
- Farming and loss relief where there is a profit in year 6 which is eliminated by capital allowances
- Loans to participators
- Applying FRS 102 to loans from participators which will not be called upon
- Accelerated payment notice in respect of PAYE – whether and when deductible for CT
- Dividends paid to non-resident shareholders – ITTOIA 2005 ss. 399, and 811
- Corporate client of LLP – Profits within Patent Box
This should be of particular interest to experienced and senior practitioners. The intention of this surgery is to stimulate debate and allow those present to discuss and ask questions about matters which concern them. There is no charge for this event, however to stimulate debate numbers are limited and early booking is essential.
If there are any specific issues that you would like Michael to discuss please email me up to 48 hours prior to the event for submission.